A translucent stain appeared on my screen
If a translucent stain seems to have appeared on your screen recently, it is probably due to a maintenance routine you performed on the target. The most plausible explanation is a Silicon oil infiltration between the impact board and the measure/capture board. This problem happens frequently when the Silicon oil is applied incorrectly or directly on the screen, in excessive amounts.
A few questions :
- Did you recently perform the maintenance routine of your target ?
- If yes, did you vaporized the Silicon oil directly on the target’s screen ?
- Unmount the impact board by unscrewing it (See SQ10 Maintenance routine)
- Clean it completly with a cloth and some household alcohol (do not use any acetone)
- Also clean the front part of the measure board, same way
- Screw back on the impact board
Advice for the next maintenance session : do not vaporized the oil on the impact board directly, but on a clean cloth, and apply the oil in small amounts.
After all these checks, if the situation has not improved, please