SQ 50 – Interactive Target for Sport Shooting at 25 and 50 meters
The target: An interactive target for firearms
SQ50 is an interactive electronic target created for shooting with firearms at 25 and 50 meters. Whatever your preference – pistol or rifle; novice, recreational shooter or competitor – SQ50 will take you from training to competition, with an added element of fun.
From a tablet, you choose the image displayed on your target, and control your training sessions with the click of a button.
Features: Targets for training, leisure and competition
We want to create new possibilities for Sport Shooters, trainers and clubs with our large library of training exercises, a range of fun activities (games, moving and random targets, etc.) and a challenge mode, and thereby increase the appeal of Shooting Sports.
Characteristics : push the boundaries of sport shooting
- Interactive Electronic Target with an armoured-steel plate that can resist powerful impacts, backlit by a powerful video projector
- For all standard handguns of any caliber and rifles up to 1,000 joules, covering all disciplines at 25 and 50 meters and recreational shooting
- Top plate of variable thickness, easily interchangeable according to the firing power to guarantee greater durability
- Bullet recovery
- Wireless or Ethernet communication with SynQro software
SQ Mobile App – Performance Monitoring Application
SQ Tablet : Monitor and improve your performance!
SQ Mobile App is the application (currently available on Android) designed to monitor your performance in real time and over time, and remotely control your SQ10 and SQ50 electronic targets.
Features: Control your electronic targets remotely!
- Remote control of SQ10 & SQ50 Interactive Electronic Targets
- Real-time display of results
- Remote selection of shooting distance (shooting at 10 meters, shooting at 25 or 50 meters)
- Remote weapon selection, pistols or rifles
- Library of multi-level training cards
- Recreational/leisure cards (games, moving targets, etc.)
- Challenge Mode
- Standard Shooting
- Shooting statistics (grouping, spread, corrections, time between shots, etc.)
- Adaptation to local requirements
- Save results in PDF format
Characteristics: It’s all about the connectivity
- Works on an Android tablet (provided)
- Wireless communication with the target
By choosing a monthly subscription, Sport Shooters will soon also be able to:
- Install the SQ APP application on a device (smartphone, tablet) of their choice;
- Access the new features continuously offered by Sport Quantum:
- New training cards, with tips to improve performance;
- New fun activities (notably games);
- Fun seasonal games (Christmas Tree, Easter Eggs, etc.);
- Have unlimited access to a custom space on the Cloud to:
- Save results (training, competition);
- Access numerous statistics and dashboards on training and competition performance;
- Share results and exchange tips in a virtual community (friends, trainer, club, social media).
SynQro – Supervision Software
SynQro :Training and Competition Software
Thanks to SynQro software, you can easily take remote control of several targets at the same time. Thus, it is now easy for a Trainer, Referee or Club Manager to control several targets to organize a training session or a competition.
Features : Simultaneously monitor and control multiple target
- SQ10 and SQ50 Interactive Electronic Targets are interconnected and managed by a single computer
- You can therefore centrally control all or only some of the SQ10 or SQ50 Interactive Electronic Targets
- The person in charge can then assign specific activities to each target, monitor the results in real time and share them (TV screen, video projector, printing, save, share, etc.)
- You can manage all stages of a competition, regardless of its size, for the main Olympic disciplines
- You can optimize and make training sessions livelier and more pleasant:
- Assign and monitor specific activities for each shooter
- Team training thanks to the group connection of several targets together to create a multi-shooter mode
- Fun activities for several people, to promote conviviality and entertainment
- A laptop to manage all targets
- Wireless or Ethernet communication (upgradeable over both)
- Possibility to connect a printer to publish the results of matches or training sessions, as well as external screens/video projectors